Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Leah Frostborn

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Leah Frostborn

Postby NuclearFoot » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Account name (with #'s): NuclearFoot.8613

In-game name and level: Leah Frostborn, Level 80

Timezone and usual play-times: UTC+1, but starting from October 1st it will be UTC+9. Right now I play at any time of the day as I'm on summer vacation. When I move to Japan I am not entirely sure how my schedule will be set up, but I will definitely have time to play, most likely afternoons.

Your age: 20

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 25 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I've only played basic PvE so far (story, events, hearts) as I'm fairly new to the game. However I am very interested in trying out WvW and PvP, as they both seem very interesting.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): N/A
Professions played in PvP: N/A
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Basic PvE, no dungeons, raids, etc completed
Professions played in PvE: Cook, Armorsmith
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): N/A
Professions played in WvW: N/A

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): None
Reason for leaving previous guild: N/A
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: My friend is part of [ZoS]. He's been complimenting the guild quite a bit, and suggested me to submit an application as well. I've read up on the in-game lore of [ZoS], and it seems interesting. Most of all though, I simply want to be part of a guild which is established and knows what it's doing, as well as being able to have fun.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes, and yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes, and I do
A little about yourself: My name is Sergei. I'm 20 years old, from Serbia, though I've lived in the United Arab Emirates for the past 4 years and I'm going to be studying in Japan from the 1st October, for the next 4 years. I've gotten into Guild Wars 2 recently since my friend pulled me in, and man, it's fun. It's exactly what I've always wanted from an MMO. I'm so far deep that I've already preordered Path of Fire, even though I only have 25 hours in the game... Maaaybe not the best of ideas, but hey, it shows dedication, right? As for irl stuff, I enjoy reading a lot, as well as cycling, learning languages, singing, and playing guitar. Naturally, I like video games, specifically strategy and RPGs.
NuclearFoot
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Leah Frostborn

Postby Golden » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Please contact an officer in game
Golden

Re: [ZoS] Application - Leah Frostborn

Postby Inferno11 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:43 pm

Invited!
Inferno11

Return to Recruitment to ZoS