Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

IsisMeep Application :)

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

IsisMeep Application :)

Postby IsisMeep » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:17 am

Account name (with #'s): Sesshomaru.2940
In-game name and level: I have five 80's, one 50, and I man Isis The Mighty
Timezone and usual play-times: I live in Eastern Standard Time. I play mostly at night. 4 or 5 to about 12 am on weekdays, and then on weekend longer.
Your age: 23

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1,372 hrs, and 53 minutes

Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I enjoy PvE. I have played WvW with my husband, and our friend but do not enjoy it very much. I always have hosted a private PvP server for a past guild. PvP is fun if it is played right, but I don't enjoy doing it all the time. New content, and such is my favorite thing. I love doing fractals, and dungeons. I also try to do each Meta 4 times a week.

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): N/A, I've not played in a long time because I can't find a guild who will play it for just fun.

Professions played in PvP: N/A

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I have done every dungeon, almost all paths. I have done almost every meta in the new maps. I have almost completed the teir 2 fractals. I play the living world story's when they come out. Since I mainly PvE try to get achieves. I don't have a lot of achieves but that is because I took a break during the Scarlet reign of terror.

Professions played in PvE: Weaponsmithing, armorsmithing, artificing, jeweling, cooking, and huntsman.

WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): N/A

Professions played in WvW: N/A

What is your home server?: Yak's Bend
Previous guild(s):Forbidden, TZ, POW, BV, and VW
Reason for leaving previous guild: I am in those guilds currently but none are home. Forbidden was my GW2 home but our GM's (they were married) divorced, and LLuna moved back to the states, and Kay quit playing. So the guild quit. I am only in the other guilds for farming purposes, or meta's.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I would like to find a group of people who aren't hard core players. Wanting to play all the time is different from being a butthole to those people who don't play as hard as they do. I would like to have a home, and friends to talk too who I did not feel awkward around. I am a bit of a shy person to begin, but when I know people I am friendly and I hope fun to be around.
Have you fully read the application post?: I have fully read the application post, and I am happy with the rules. This guild's rules have impressed me.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I do have TS3, both the phone app and the computer app. I do have a mic, which my mom got me for my birthday.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I have read the rules. I agree with them wholeheartedly.
A little about yourself: I am a 23 year old married women. I live in KY. My husband is Godric (AKA Shawn). We will have been married a year on July 30th, so 7 more days. But we have been together almost 5 years. He is a good guy lol. We fell in love due to our love of GW2, and a weird love of dipping popcorn in milk. Lol. I am a senior in college. I am dyslexic (so sorry if there are messed up words). I am a social work major. I love to read, watch movies and draw. I am very open when you get to know me, but I have to warn if I make things awkward by being to open sorry (let me know). I am originally from Cincinnati, but my family moved to a small KY town when I was 3. I have played other games. I LOVE minecraft. I have played WoW, Starcraft, D3, GW1, Trove, and then some console games, but I prefer PC play. Call me Isis, or Alexis. I will also answer to hey you, Meep, or person. lol. If you wanna know anymore just ask. :)
IsisMeep
ZoS Member

Re: IsisMeep Application :)

Postby Wolf » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:10 am

Please contact an Officer in game.
Wolf.6352
Wolf
Arch Officer

Re: IsisMeep Application :)

Postby Yossarian » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:24 am

Invited!
Yossarian