Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Application - Connaught Gael

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Application - Connaught Gael

Postby Connaught » Thu May 18, 2017 1:22 am

Account name (with #'s): Seledhor.4590
In-game name and level: Connaught Gael (30), Haelyn (90)
Timezone and usual play-times: GMT -3, usually after 9 pm
Your age: 42

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: I played around 320 hours, but it was a long time ago (probably 5 or 6 years)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Mostly PvE
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): I believe there was no PvP when I used to play (there was only WvWvW)
Professions played in PvP: none
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I don't really remember what I used to run.
Professions played in PvE: Guardian
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): I played just a little bit of WvWvW
Professions played in WvW: Guardian

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): Eldain Rising, Gamers with Jobs
Reason for leaving previous guild: My old character (Haelyn) is still in both guilds.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Mist is my wife and she convinced me to give the game another try. She is currently in ZoS, as well as some of our old friends from ER (Mali, Namikaze, Akunin and others)
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I've just installed TS3, but I still have to buy a new headset with a microphone (my old one is broken).
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself:
My wife (Mist) just came back to the game and, after purchasing HoT, convinced me to give the game another try. I really used to like MMOs, but nowadays I feel they demand too much time, and sometimes I just don't have the same energy level I had 10 years ago to stay up late at night playing games. So, even though I like to face big challenges as difficult raids and similar stuff, probably I won't be able to join you guys in this kind of event. On the other hand, it's been nice to play a game like this after so many years. I believe I've became a casual gamer.
Now, about me. I'm 42 years old, father of two kids, and work for a government agency in Brazil. My main activities outside job and family are martial arts (Kenjutsu and Iaijutsu). I'm not a talkative person, even in Portuguese, and that gets even worse in English. Mist uses to say her accent is funny, but her English is way better than mine, so get ready to try to decipher whatever I say when I open my mouth (as soon as I acquire a new headset, of course).
Connaught
ZoS Member

Re: Application - Connaught Gael

Postby Sky » Thu May 18, 2017 1:46 am

Once you get that headset then contact an Officer in game.
Sky
ZoS Member

Re: Application - Connaught Gael

Postby Inferno11 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:31 am

Invited!
Inferno11

Return to Recruitment to ZoS