Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Apparati

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Apparati

Postby Apparati » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:30 pm

Account name (with #'s): Elroy.2843
In-game name and level: Apparati, 80 of every class
Timezone and usual play-times: EST, 3PM-12AM
Your age: 26

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: Image
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Mixture of everything, leaning towards PvE lately
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Legend in season 1, haven't played much pvp since then
Professions played in PvP: Necro, Warrior
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Personal fractal level is currently 88, have done everything up to 100. Dungeon master, no raiding (yet)
Professions played in PvE: I switch depending on the content, but usually Warrior, Guardian, Necro, Thief (Have full ascended for armor and weapon sets)
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Just roaming in a small group of friends when the game came out, would love to try it again
Professions played in WvW: Warrior

What is your home server?: Henge of Denravi (open to switching)
Previous guild(s): Team PZ, PUG
Reason for leaving previous guild: Not necessarily leaving, just looking for a main guild. I've been in PZ for a while because I'm friends with them but looking for a guild that does both sides of the game.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I got to speaking with one of your members during a fractal run and it sounded like a good guild to call home.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: My name is Robbie. I've been playing games (mostly MMOs) for many years. I played a ton of Guild Wars 1 and played high level PvP in both GvG and Tombs/HA. I went by the name Elroy back then. Also raided in a top US Guild in WoW for BC and Wrath, and also achieved over 2200 rating in all arena brackets. I'm mainly a laid back player now who just likes to complete dailies and do whatever content is available. Although I'll still step in the occasional unranked match. I've read up about your guild and it sounds like a solid fit for me. I hope to hear from you soon! :)
Apparati
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Apparati

Postby Elder » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:54 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Elder
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Apparati

Postby Yossarian » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:54 am

Invited!
Yossarian
Arch Officer