Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Reylund Godsbane

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Reylund Godsbane

Postby Reylund Godsbane » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Account name: Wrath x CrAzY.5741
In-game name and level: Reylund Godsbane - 80 of every profession
Timezone and usual play-times: PST (Washington) - Usually after work (6-9PM) and some mornings, weekends various times
Your age: 24

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 5,076 Hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvX - Minimum 3 ranked PvP games a day, Roam and Raid in WvW (Maguuma server, VP guild), Daily Fractals
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 63, may hit top 250 this season, Gold Rank in last two seasons
Professions played in PvP: Warrior, Guardian, Elementalist, Engineer, Necromancer, Revenant, Ranger
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Dungeon Master/Dungeoneer for years, Fractal rank 100 and 100 CM, W1 Raids (would like to do more), 25,371 AP
Professions played in PvE: Warrior, Guardian, Elementalist, Necromancer, Revenant, Ranger
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 648, capable pugmander, been in Venator Phalanx (VP, formerly on DB but moved to Mag recently) for multiple years which is an active fight guild, GvG, solo or small group roaming
Professions played in WvW: Warrior, Guardian, Elementalist, Engineer, Necromancer, Revenant, Ranger

What is your home server?: Maguuma
Previous guild(s): EG, ZoS (GW1 and GW2), VP, Immortal Raiders, solo guild
Reason for leaving previous guild: EG - early days, disagreement with leadership, ZoS - quit GW1, quit doing anything but dailies for a long period in GW2, VP - active member and raider, Immortal Raiders - inactive for several weeks and fell behind on current raids, solo guild for bank and due to inactivity
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Find people to play with in PvP and PvE, as VP is strictly a WvW guild. Participate in Guild Missions and events. Make some friends that I can chat and play with regularly, even outside of GW2.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: 24, not single, live close to Anet in Washington, active woodsman and hunter (traditional archery and modern firearm), outside sales for a business my family founded and runs - subject to weekday travel and extended (~3-4 day) training trips in the spring and summer, somewhat reclusive - I am 110% willing to group up, get on TS and use voice coms, etc. but I do not like to talk about myself, fairly active Rocket League (Expert), Total War: Warhammer, Battlefield 1 (Level 84), and Skyrim player.

Thanks for your time.
Reylund Godsbane
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Reylund Godsbane

Postby Golden » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Golden

Re: [ZoS] Application - Reylund Godsbane

Postby Lem » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:09 pm

welcome back - invited
Lemi Winks
Lem