Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - <Bella Starshine>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - <Bella Starshine>

Postby Bella Starshine » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Subject: [ZoS] Application - <YourNameHere>
Account name (with #'s):BabySparkles.8162
In-game name and level: Bella Starshine level 80. I do have other characters that I will be using as well
Timezone and usual play-times: Central Time. Every day from 10am-12am Through out those times
Your age:33

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?:All characters 1,327 hours and 19 minutes over 839 days
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE and some PvP
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): PvP 28 rank
Professions played in PvP: Elementalist and Mesmer
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): COF and need help at the others
Professions played in PvE: Right now Ele
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): rarely play
Professions played in WvW:Mesmer

What is your home server?: Yaks Bend
Previous guild(s):Angels from the [Mist]
Reason for leaving previous guild: It isn't alive anymore. Nobody does things. They also go on selling achievements on the group. They don't charge guildies but they put that first before I get help. Felt like money was more important then helping a guildy
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: because I keep on seeing a lot of ZoS out there and rarely any of my guild. I love seeing people that are active and do stuff that I enjoy.
Have you fully read the application post?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes But I barely am on it. I will go on it when I am needed :)
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?:Yes
A little about yourself: Well I am a girl in real. I hate being alone in game. I love doing things with other guildies, I love pve, doing SW runs, hoping to do more dungeons then I been doing. And also love getting to know lot more people :D
Bella Starshine

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Bella Starshine>

Postby Pugmannis » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:55 pm

Invited!
Pugmannis
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS