Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Sarat Roy

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Sarat Roy

Postby Sarat Roy » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:45 pm

Account name (with #'s): Sarat Roy.1935
In-game name and level: Satia Zho (80), all the rest of my characters have the prefix Forgotten. I have 8 level 80's and 2 level 20 bank characters.
Timezone and usual play-times: I am an EU player (from Scotland), but play during NA times often staying up until 2-3 in the morning.
Your age: 20 (16/07/1995)

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: Since launch - 2804 hours over 1,103 days.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Mainly PvE (dungeons/fractals) but I enjoy organised WvW and PvP from time to time.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): PvP rank 58
Professions played in PvP: Guardian and Ranger
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Fractal level 50, Dungeon master, mostly done with dungeoneer. All of those characters have full ascended gear. I have many more characters that I can take into PvE, but those three are my mains.
Professions played in PvE: Mesmer, Elementalist, Ranger.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 757, have temp commanded, but never for prolonged periods. I like to play aggressive in WvW in terms of defending and attacking. I like to have people on coms that can tap certain locations to pop swords, and out-rotate the enemy.
Professions played in WvW: Guardian, warrior.

What is your home server?: I AM AWARE that the only server a member of ZoS can be on is the Northern Shiver peaks (I have read your T&C's), and I will be changing to your server if my application gets accepted. I hope you understand i'd rather not use 1000 gems on nothing.
Previous guild(s): SDS (Storm Dragon Slayers)
Reason for leaving previous guild: I left SDS because they do not look to actively improve themselves, and I am hoping to join a guild that knows a lot more about the meta of GW2, and it a lot more active in the harder content the game provides.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I once ran a 50 fractal with 4 other ZoS members, and asked them about joining. This was a year ago now, and even since then ive wanted to join. I also saw your fractal research spreadsheet and would like to be able to contribute to that. ZoS looks like a highly skilled and active community. That is why im interested in participating.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes, my old guild required teamspeak, forum activity and had a facebook group.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I do agree

A little about yourself: I've been on and off the game over the past 3 years, but with Hots around the corner, I want to improve myself and join a highly skilled community. I currently have 12k AP, 4 legendaries and a lot of game experience. I hope to be able to assists other members learning and also to learn a lot from the veterans of ZoS. I'm on a lot, so hit me up in game! I'm grinding hard for that Dungeoneer title.

Thanks for reading my application.

Sarat Roy
Sarat Roy

Re: [ZoS] Application - Sarat Roy

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:49 pm

You are welcome to remain on your current server during the ~1 month initiate period, but will have to transfer to NSP before becoming a full member. Please contact an officer in game.
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Postby Sarat Roy » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:55 pm

Sweet, i'm going to try contacting an officer now!

edit : added them all but none are on, ill be back soon to re-check.
Sarat Roy

Postby Pugmannis » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:27 pm

Invited
Pugmannis
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS