Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Zatoh

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Zatoh

Postby ZatohGammaOmegaII » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:04 am

Account name (with #'s): Zatoh.5627
In-game name and level: Zatoh Gama Omga I I (Level 80)
Timezone and usual play-times: EST (Pennsylvania), 10am-4pm, 9 or 10pm - 12 am(depending on work hours, I'll make sure to keep officers informed)
Your age: 23

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 240 hours appox. (more than 10 days in total)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.) and Profession: Necro, support survival/solo (in the future this will be a Tank/Minion Hybrid when HoT comes out with the Reaper Spec)
PvP Experience: Deer, 62 Top-stats rewarded, 52 games played
PvE Experience: 50% Map completion, Working on Ascalonian Catacombs collection (for an accessory), has completed every World Boss except Triple Wurm, and 100% Cursed Shore Completion
WvW Experience: Rank 26: Scout, most time spent on Edge of the Mists

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): Wolf Demon Tribe [WOLF]
Reason for leaving previous guild: Kicked without warning (probably a "clash of personalities" as I was told it "wasn't a good fit")
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Mature active guild with a large and coordinated mass of people, who is also friendly and loose when they can be
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Will download TS3 (even though I do personally prefer Skype, but I'll live)
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: An avid online player who's somewhat casual, but plays in serious environments for development (skill, playstyle, knowledge, inspiration, and overall self-gratification). I've studied the game for a long time before playing to understand the basic structure of GW2 and what people use for successful builds for playing. Played with other random players to learn more about the dungeons and bosses, as well as other game mechanics. Any information I try to take in might involve me asking some silly or (might be perceived as) argumentative questions, but I try to listen as much as possible for my own sake and for the sake of others I play with (this IS called "GUILD Wars" after all).

As for me personally, I range from acting short-wit to tall-wit; I'm a mix of silly and talkative, but also serious and insightful (don't let me annoy you with either... lol...). I think the Sylvari and their way of life speaks to me the most, which is why I choose that race for my main character. I'm a freelance Graphic Designer, who has a large amount of gaming design insight, and the looks of Harry Potter (find me on Facebook to see :3). I intend to use all these three things to eventually lead into becoming a game designer and developer. (www.sam4designs.com for my portfolio)

Add me on FB (Sam Thomson) and Skype (SkyZatoh)
ZatohGammaOmegaII

Re: [ZoS] Application - Zatoh

Postby Sky » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:17 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Sky
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Zatoh

Postby Sky » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:55 am

invited
Sky
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS