Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - <SharilyFeatherly>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - <SharilyFeatherly>

Postby SharilyFeatherly » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:45 am

Account name (with #'s):
SharilyFeatherly.9612
In-game name and level:
SharilyFeather Level 80 Thief
Timezone and usual play-times:
Pacific Standard Time (PST) Usually times after 12:00 Noon to 11:00 PM
Your age:
How long have you been playing the game (hours)?:
101 hours

Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.):
PvE and a small amount of WvW

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.):
No actual experience, but I have trained in the mists with Thief.

Professions played in PvP:
I have not yet played an actual game of PvP.

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.):
Played all of the story dungeons once so far. Haven't completed more times just yet. I have about 32% total map completion at this time. It isn't much, but it's something. Working towards 100% eventually on my thief. Completely finished my character's storyline as well today, the day that I have applied.

Professions played in PvE:
Thief, Ranger, and Elementalist

WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.):
Rank 5, Assaulter. By default a front lines player due to the thief profession. Hoping to be a back line once I level my ranger to 80. As of now I don't have much to say about my experience. I've only rolled around in WvW twice, both times with a ZoS commander/group.

Professions played in WvW:
Thief

What is your home server?:
Northern Shiverpeaks

Previous guild(s):
None, as this is my first time applying for a guild or ever joining one.

Reason for leaving previous guild:
I haven't joined one. But the reason why I never did join one was because I am quite picky about which guild I wish to join. Not some random invite. I've gotten plenty of those already. Any guild I join, I want it to actually have meaning. Sociability. Connection. That usually doesn't come from joining a random guild.

Why you want to join [ZoS]?:
I would like to join ZoS because I've played with the guild a couple of times in WvW already, and am well aware of the reputation achieved as a guild. Also, a friend of mine who is already in the guild, Aizlluna, has heavily recommended that I join the guild. I've played all the way to level 80 on one character without an actual community or group of people, and I am sure that I've missed a lot by not joining a guild yet. I would love to learn how to actually play WvW, PvP, dungeons, and PvE endgame content. As of now, I'm pretty much in the dark. I don't specifically wish for 1 on 1 tutoring. But I wish to learn from example. What other people do, as well as work with them in a social manner. Doing dungeons with random LFG parties aren't the most social.

Have you fully read the application post?:
Yes, I have.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?:
Yes, I do.

Have you read and do you agree with our rules?:
Yes, I have and I agree with the rules.

A little about yourself:
Well, greetings! I'm usually referred to as Shar. I pretty recently started Guild Wars 2, 22 days ago to be exact. As said already in the application, I leveled to 80 by 100% exploring a few areas and doing the storyline. Yet, I have absolutely no clue how 80% of the game works and what is really there to enjoy. I'm definitely still pretty new to the game. Just recently I have gotten a mic, and am still kind of getting use to actually communicating by voice. I'm a pretty quiet person in real life. But that doesn't stop me from being a pretty social person. Whether its by text, or my rather weird stiffled laughs through a mic. I definitely like typing more than talking, but I can do a bit of both. I've hung around quite a few forums in my past, and in a couple of them I've had some admin and mod experience, so I am no stranger to using both in game and forum communication. Not much else I can really say that's interesting about myself. Bit of a newbie to the game and even talking. But I'm willing to learn.
SharilyFeatherly

Re: [ZoS] Application - <SharilyFeatherly>

Postby RangerrGodd » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:51 am

Please contact an officer in game.
RangerrGodd

Re: [ZoS] Application - <SharilyFeatherly>

Postby Dorn » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:42 am

Invited.
MD X Viper.6714 | Archangel Dorn - Guard, Archtechnician Dorn - Engineer, Archdiviner - Mesmer,
Archwarden Dorn - Ranger, Archritualist Dorn - Necro, Archenchanter - Ele, Archemissary Dorn - Thief,
Archtactician Dorn - Warrior, Archapparition Dorn - Revenant
Dorn
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS