Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Application to [ZoS]

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Application to [ZoS]

Postby Gray Shepard » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:35 pm

Subject: [ZoS] Application - Gray

Account name (with #'s): Tony.3207
In-game name and level: Gray Shepard
Timezone and usual play-times: central 12am-5am
Your age: 24

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?:4,176 hours over the past 1,027 days (2.8 years)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvP, WvW, PvE
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Dolyak, Rank 28
Professions played in PvP: Guardian
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Dungeon Master, Completed all Jumping Puzzles and dive locations, 100% map completion, all professions 400, weapon and armor 500, crafted Sunrise, full ascended gear, 70 Agony Resistance. Personal Fractal Reward Level 30, 8 lvl 80s (1 of each class),
Professions played in PvE: All (primarily Guard)
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.):Commander Tag, minimal commanding experience, support play-style.
Professions played in WvW:Guardian

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): ZoS, TFG, SFC
Reason for leaving previous guild: ZoS I don't know what happened I woke up 1 day and was no longer n the guild. SFC was my own guild I made, 25 ppl, now inactive. TFG I was cicked from by former officer for repping ZoS in WvW, ive since been reinvited and told I don't need 2 rep.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I used 2 b in ZoS and had fun with what became a family. I would like 2 join again.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: My name is Tony Gray. I'm a Guild Wars Fanatic. its all I can seem to talk about with my friends since Prophecies. im always trying 2 recruit ppl 2 play guild wars. im vry religious but don't impose on others beliefs. ive been able 2 apply what ive learned about leadership and teamwork from ZoS to my personal life and workplace which has resulted in multiple promotions and raises placing me in a salaried managerial position 3rd in command. my favorite thing 2 do on guild wars is help new players and veterans alike achive their goals.
Gray Shepard
ZoS Member

Re: Application to [ZoS]

Postby dinks » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Please contact an officer in-game.
dinks

Re: Application to [ZoS]

Postby seabass » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:29 am

invited
seabass
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS