Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Evelyn Danika

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Evelyn Danika

Postby Evelyn Danika » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:19 pm

Account name (with #'s): JayMack.8295
In-game name and level: Evelyn Danika 80
Timezone and usual play-times: English, BST (GMT)
Your age: 25

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 2,847 (Plus about 7000 hours of GW1)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvX
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 39, almost rank 40.
Professions played in PvP: Ele, Mesmer mostly, but a little bit of all of them.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I've got 100% map completion on all 8 of my characters. Each of them have done their personal story to completion and each of them have done the story mode of each dungeon. They also are all fully geared in zerker at least, with most of them having ascended trinkets. I recently completed my Ambrite collection and I've also got full ascended zerk armor on my Elementalist.
Professions played in PvE: All, but mainly my Ele.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 232, normally follow the guilds commander.
Professions played in WvW: Ele, but can be any of them at request.

What is your home server?: Fort Aspenwood
Previous guild(s): The Legacy [OBEY]
Reason for leaving previous guild: They seem very core WvW focused now and less interested in PvX members of the guild.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: You guys look like a lot of fun. I met one of your members at Rezzed! You seem like a close knit community and seem perfect for my PvX needs.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes!
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I'm 25, work in England in the southwest as a software developer. I code mostly in PHP doing back-end. I enjoy archery, rock climbing, going to the pub and chilling out with friends. I'm also a self-confessed knowledge sponge/nerd/geek. I want to know everything about almost anything and love talking to people who are experienced in something I'm not to learn from them.
Evelyn Danika

Re: [ZoS] Application - Evelyn Danika

Postby Red Alibi » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:51 pm

As stated in the rules, members are required to have Northern Shiverpeaks as their home server. However, we will allow you to remain on your current server during your initiate phase (1 month) to “test” us out. After that you will be required to transfer to NSP or you will be removed from the guild. Please contact an officer in-game.
Red Alibi

Return to Recruitment to ZoS