Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Nariborn

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Nariborn

Postby Nariborn » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:31 pm

Account name (with #'s): Nariborn.5926
In-game name and level: Nariborn, 80
Timezone and usual play-times: Mountain Standard Time, during summer anywhere from 11AM (EST) to 2AM (EST). Other seasons, 5PM (EST) to 11PM(EST).
Your age: 18

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 517

Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Most of my time has been PvE, but I'm honestly just trying to learn and get better at everything. Open to all.

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 23, only started just a little while ago

Professions played in PvP: Warrior, Elementalist, Mesmer

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Run daily CoF P1 P2, familiar with AC P1 and P3, have run pretty much all of the usual paths for every dungeon at least once, but I've always been stuck by not having anyone to run it with. No real fractals experience although I would like to.

Professions played in PvE: Elementalist, Warrior

WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): 61, havn't gotten to much into it due to lack of proper equipment (I run zerk) so I usually backline
Professions played in WvW: Elementalist, Warrior

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks

Previous guild(s): Avatars of Glory [AoG]

Reason for leaving previous guild: Seem to be rather inactive now, sadly. Amazing guild but don't feel like I can improve there anymore.

Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I hope to be able to learn and improve surrounded by experienced players so I can one day be an experienced member myself. If this is a guild only for experienced members, I do apologize, I am just attempting to find a place to learn. For many things (like dungeons and fractals) it seems like you can not find anyone to run them with unless you are experienced in said dungeon. So as someone who is not, its difficult to learn. ZoS also seems to have a lot of history and I would be very proud to be in the ranks.

Have you fully read the application post?: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes

Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes, I have read and agree to the rules stated on this website.

A little about yourself: I have been in many guilds (or groups, clans, etc) in many games. I have been in casual groups, however I have also been in strict military-style groups and have often been a leader in those style of groups (800+ members). I enjoy competitive and enjoy learning from anyone who is willing to teach me, or often just by observing those around me.
Nariborn
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Nariborn

Postby Elder » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:39 pm

Please contact an officer in-game.
Elder
ZoS Member

Postby Black Ham Rising » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:01 pm

There are a lot of members in guild who love to help out people with dungeons and fractals, along with PvP and WvW. Hope to see you join!
Black Ham Rising

Postby Black Ham Rising » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:07 am

Invited!
Black Ham Rising

Return to Recruitment to ZoS