Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Steven Strong

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Steven Strong

Postby tylerisme345 » Wed May 20, 2015 7:14 am

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 279 hours
Play-styles: Pretty much solely PvE, maybe if i actually learned a little bit about PvP and WvW I would be interested but so far I love PvE more than anything.
PvP experience: Not much I've played 2 games of PvP and thats it...
PvE experience: I've got one character at 80 and working on getting my other characters there, have one of each class and hope to have them all 80s some day.
WvW experience: I have a little more experience with WvW, I'm not that good just cause I never know whats going on but it still can be fun.

What is your home server?: Borlis Pass but should be transfering to shiverpeaks soon
Previous guilds: Knock Out and sea of sorrows alliance
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I joined a random dungeon with sky spes and some others and they were super nice and asked if i wanted to join a guild and I said i would love to
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: Hey there :) My names Tyler, I'm 19 and have been playing pc pretty much nonstop for the last 5-7 years and consoles before that. Not sure how weird or personal I should get with this but I have pretty bad social anxiety and depression and it can affect me in and out of the game world a lot, I think this guild is the first step to something really great :)
tylerisme345
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Steven Strong

Postby Sky » Wed May 20, 2015 7:35 am

Invited
Sky
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS