Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Amaloc

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Amaloc

Postby Avaloth » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:03 am

Account name (with #'s): avaloth.8790
In-game name and level: Amaloc (52)
Timezone and usual play-times: Pacific (Southern California) - Mostly evenings
Your age: 43

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 67 hours (I'm brand new - see below)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Right now, PvE - but interested in PvP and WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): N/A
Professions played in PvP: N/A
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Finished Ascalonian Catacombs, attemped Cauduces's manor
Professions played in PvE: Guardian, Thief and Elementalist
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): N/A
Professions played in WvW: N/A

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): Gamers With Jobs
Reason for leaving previous guild: Haven't left, but need to be around more people.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: To learn more!
Have you fully read the application post?: I believe, so... yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Downloading tonight and yes on the mic.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes, agreed to.
A little about yourself:
Good evening,

Thanks for taking the time to read my app.

I'm brand new to Guild Wars 2. I recently purchased the game so that my son and I could have the activity together. Also, I have a friend I'm leveling with.

While I am new to GW2, this is not my first MMO. I have about 8 years of World of Warcraft experience behind me. I served as the Lead Healer and Guild Officer for most of this time and our progression ranged from vanilla through WotLK. At our peak, we were a Top 25 (server) and Top 500 (nation) ranked guild. Loved my time in that game, but it is behind me and I quit 2 years ago. In any case, I'm not here to take over or to overlay my WoW-ness on everyone. I only provide this part of my gaming experience as reference. I know my way around MMO culture and I can learn/perform at a high level. Take it for what it is worth.

I'm interested in learning more about this game. The learning curve is pretty daunting and what is out on the web is good reading, but I learn by doing. My goal is to participate in high level PvE, PvP and WvW activities.

I have a job and a family - I believe in balance. My work requires me to travel at times and family activities will come first. However, I will be active in the time I have available.

As you can see from my app, I don't have extensive experience in GW2... yet. Looking to change that. I'd love to be around an active and informed group who isn't afraid to show a new guy the ropes.

Appreciate the opportunity to post and looking forward to talking to someone. Hopefully, I'm a good fit.

Regards,

Avaloth
Avaloth
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Amaloc

Postby Red Alibi » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:09 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Red Alibi

Re: [ZoS] Application - Amaloc

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:21 am

Invited!
Diabolic Sheep