Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Zdbzb

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Zdbzb

Postby Zdbzb » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Account name (with #'s): hasweL.4325
In-game name and level: Zdbzb - Level 80 Elementalist
Timezone and times usually on: PST - Usually on between 6-11pm on week nights and various times throughout the weekend.
Play-style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): Mostly PvE, but a bit of PvP and WvW as well.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): PvP rank 13 -- not too many accomplishments here!
Professions played in PvP: 62 games as an elementalist, 6 games as a thief
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I have done almost all dungeon paths and am currently level 10 on fractals.
Professions played in PvE: Most elementalist but I have a thief that is level 63 which I have played a bit as well.
Crafts and their levels: 400 jewelcrafting, 400 cooking, and 500 tailoring
Previous guilds: iLL Advised (a personal guild I started with a few friends)
Reason for leaving previous guild: Most of my friends don't play anymore and I would like to join a larger guild with a bit more structure.
What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I would like to join a larger guild and meet some new GW2 players. I am very interested in doing lots of dungeon paths in an organized manner (rather than using LFG for everything) and progressing in fractals as I continue to obtain more ascended gear.
How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: I started playing at launch, but took a long break (I missed Living Story Season 1). I have been back for a couple months now and am pretty hooked. Hours played: 281 hours (211 on my elementalist)
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes and yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I have been playing MMOs for many many years. I originally played WoW from launch through the latest expansion but switched to Guild Wars with the release of GW2. I also play a bit of DoTA on the side, but most of my gaming time nowadays is spent playing Guild Wars. I look forward to meeting the members of ZoS!
Zdbzb
ZoS Member

Re: ZoS Application - Zdbzb

Postby Severen Severen » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Severen Severen

Re: ZoS Application - Zdbzb

Postby RangerrGodd » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Invite by Belorn, 7/27
RangerrGodd

Return to Recruitment to ZoS