Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Topgun Ranger

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Topgun Ranger

Postby Topgun » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Acct name: TheTrueHMD
In-game name and level: Topgun Ranger- 69
Timezone and times usually on: EST I am Very active Saturday Sunday and Monday. I also come on after work Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday 7pm-10pm
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): WvW has captured my Heart following the likes of Ira, and even CreamSickle on occasion
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): 1
Professions played in PvP: Ranger
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I attended Teq Thursday this week.
Professions played in PvE: Ranger and Warrior
Crafts and their levels: Leatherworker 105 Huntsman 40
Previous Guilds: ICON
Reason for leaving previous guild: ZoS has a much larger presence in WvW than Icon, and I have been playing practically only WvW for the last 2 weeks
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I have a blast playing WvW and I see so many ZoS either Commanding or following the commanders with me.
How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: Roughly 40 Hours probably I am still Rather new, However I have played many MMORPGS in the past
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I do and I already participate in the WvW TS channels.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I have both read and agree to them, I do not seem having a problem with them, and I am in love with the grammar rule. Nothing bothers me more than people typing like apes smashing a keyboard with their fists.
A little about yourself: My name is Bill and I am 22 year old guy from New Jersey. I work a full time job and I have a girlfriend who can keep me busy however I still find time to get on most days. I work a set schedule Tuesday-Friday 8-6:30 so those days I cannot be on until 7 and have to get off to go to sleep at 10. I play whenever I can I am sure I will be plenty active as I have been since I started this game. I am a talkative person and a big New Jersey Devils fan, I love hockey. I even play in a summer league in fact our draft is April 13th, I will find out my team and teammates for the summer. We play early Sunday morning and I am so tired after all I can do is sit down and play games for the rest of the day. I
Topgun

Re: ZoS Application - Topgun Ranger

Postby Severen Severen » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:11 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Severen Severen

Re: ZoS Application - Topgun Ranger

Postby Dr Ninja Turtle » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:24 pm

Invited!
Dr Ninja Turtle, Ranger. Dr Rick Ross, Warrior. Dr Milk Steak, Guardian. Dr Abra Kadabra, Mesmer. Dr Pizza The Hut, Warrior. Dr Avator Korra, Elementalist. Dr Ninja Toilet, Thief. Dr Sixty Watt Bulb, Engineer. Dr Turtle is Turtle, Necromancer. Dr Unicorn Princess, Warrior.
Dr Ninja Turtle
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS