Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS application - Lathanos

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS application - Lathanos

Postby Lathanos » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:07 am

In-game name and level: Lathanos lvl 90 Thief
Timezone and times usually on: Pacific standard, typically on at, around, or after noon. I work graveyards at 3:30 am, so late nights aren't really my thing anymore, sadly.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE mostly with a little WvW every now and again.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): No ranks as of yet, nor accomplishments. I wasn't huge on pvp by myself and I don't engage with others easily. However I have extensive experience in MMOs so talking with people isn't my issue.
Professions played in PvP: Um...to be honest I don't understand the question, so used to professions being your crafts in other games, I only play this toon. if that is what was meant.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.):With this game, none really, kept to myself for the most part, all attempts to pug ended in failure or simply failed to get going. However, playing WoW since launch has given me a great deal of experience.
Professions played in PvE: Same as the PvP question I suppose.
Crafts and their levels: 18 Huntsman(just now dropped JC)/ 267 Leather-working
Previous Guilds:Just one I made to test out how it worked, no members, cept myself and my GF
Reason for leaving previous guild:N/A
Why you want to join:Looking to finally get IN to the game ,so to speak. Could use some guidance and assistance.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 410 hours on various starter toons, finally settled on this Thief at 64 hours played on him.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Of course
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? I have and do.
A little about yourself:No big in sharing in a typing format, but I'll try. I've been a gamer all my life, my first leap into MMOs was with WoW, which I played for many years (2 years clean lol). I've been an officer in many guilds and coordinated countless raids in that game. I'm quiet open in vent and always willing to lend aid to those who ask, if I'm able. I'd like to better explain all that is ME, in a less formal setting, like a casual vent chat. Thank you for taking the time to read this all. and Thank you Pointe for sending me the info to apply.
Lathanos

Re: ZoS application - Lathanos

Postby Mercenary Bodyguard » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:14 am

Contac officer in game
Mercenary Bodyguard
ZoS Member

Re: ZoS application - Lathanos

Postby The Col Sanders » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:48 am

invited
The Col Sanders

Return to Recruitment to ZoS