Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Heavens

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Heavens

Postby Anja Heavensdottir » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Hello! :)

In-game name and level: My main character is Anja Heavensdottir - descendant of the Heavens family of GW1 times. Anja is a lvl 80 Guardian, my favorite. I do have 4-5 others, mostly in the lvl 40's and one new lvl 22 ranger.
Timezone and times usually on: eastern time, NYC time. I am on mostly on weekends, starting on Friday nights, but can be on on weekdays after 7-8pm.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PVE but have been getting into WvW more and more lately, would like to play WvW mainly.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Just what I have in WvW, I am not interested in sPvP or any other.
Professions played in PvP: None (unless you count WvW, in which case then ALL) :)
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Map completion and most dungeons done with Guardian, sometimes visit Fractals as well.
Professions played in PvE: Guardian, ranger, mesmer, elementalist and I have 2 necros... :roll:
Crafts and their levels: Completed all crafts in various characters.
Previous Guilds: PIG and RO
Reason for leaving previous guild: No very active, mostly 1-2 people on at any time.
Why you want to join: I would like to have other WvWers to team up with for some fun.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 656 hrs over the past 9 months :)
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes and yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes of course
A little about yourself: I am a 32 year old female, married, no kids :). and I love GW2. Oh and I am a nurse. ;) Not much to say, other than lets go play together!!!
Anja Heavensdottir
ZoS Member

Re: ZoS Application - Heavens

Postby The Col Sanders » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
The Col Sanders

Re: ZoS Application - Heavens

Postby The Col Sanders » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:50 pm

invited.
The Col Sanders

Return to Recruitment to ZoS