Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Rosalyne Vrai Coeur

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Rosalyne Vrai Coeur

Postby Rosalyne » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:17 pm

In-game name and level: Rosalyne Vrai Coeur 80 Ranger

Timezone and times usually on: CST I am a dedicated player in the evenings but I am logged in and available for things most days from 9:30am - 2am

Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): 9 Assaulter

Professions played in PvP: Ranger and Elementalist

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I have run through most dungeons and I look forward to more experience in fractals. I am dedicated to my ranger as my main and I regularily complete my daily and monthly quests. I intend to learn as much as I can when new events come out and I am currently working toward The Dreamer for my legendary. I have completed the Quiver of Swift Flight, obtained 3 additional ascended accessories, exotics, as well as my precursor for my legendary. I lack 2 vistas and 4 PoIs for my world completion which I hope to get in EB this week.

Professions played in PvE: Ranger and Elementalist

Crafts and their levels: 400 Artificer, 400 Chef, 400Huntsman, 400 Jeweler, 400 Leatherworker 361 Tailor, 151 Weaponsmith, 121 Armosmith

Previous Guilds: Eternally Lost

Reason for leaving previous guild: My friends left and the guild made me uncomfortable about it.

Why you want to join: From my experiences in game, I have found ZoS members to be helpful, friendly, and skilled players. I find myself looking forward to seeing groups and wvw battles with people who carry the ZoS tag and hope to be able to join in having that affect on others I come in contact with in game as well.

How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 938 hours

Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes (though for the most part I prefer not to talk.. just listen :))

Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes

A little about yourself: I have been playing MMORPG's for over a decade. I currently work from home and so I am online most of the day and on into the evening. I enjoy grouping with guildmates and friends and am always available to help if anyone needs anything. I am pretty quiet and reserved but I am always ready to lend a helping hand.
Rosalyne
ZoS Member

Re: ZoS Application - Rosalyne Vrai Coeur

Postby Yossarian » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: ZoS Application - Rosalyne Vrai Coeur

Postby Lem » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:06 pm

invited :)
Lemi Winks
Lem