Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Nookie

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Nookie

Postby nookie » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:19 am

In-game name and level: Nookkie lvl 67
Timezone and times usually on: eastern time -5 (Canada)
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.):I love to mix PvE with WvW.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): I have little experience in dungeons but I am very comfortable with WvW. Rank 6 in WvW so far.
Professions played in PvP: Ranger and Elementalist
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I must say that I have not that much of experience at dungeons and at pvp but I'm looking forward to learn more about it.
Professions played in PvE: Ranger, Elementalist
Crafts and their levels: -
Previous Guilds: -
Reason for leaving previous guild: -
Why you want to join: I want to join you guys because since I started playing games online (in 2002), I've come across a lot of people and unfortunately I've had very bad experiences coming from those people I met in game. This week, I came across 2 guys from your guild and they were really really helpful (one of them helped me to change my entire build) He explain me a lot of things about the Guild and its past. I admire how this guild survived since GW1 and it seems to be very very organised. Im looking forward to be a part of it.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): around 120 hours this month.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes
A little about yourself: Well first of all I live in Canada, I moved here with my mom and my sister 7 years ago. I was born in Venezuela, from an italian family. I like soccer, I started to study police techniques 2 years ago and I am looking forward to continue this road. As you can see, my english is my 3th language and sometimes I do very bad grammar mistakes. If you want to know more about me, I speak and write french, spanish, italian and english, I'am a very polite guy who likes sincerity. I'am almost always volunteer to aid people and help them the most I can.
nookie
ZoS Member

Re: ZoS Application - Nookie

Postby RangerrGodd » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:43 am

Contact an officer in game.
RangerrGodd

Re: ZoS Application - Nookie

Postby RangerrGodd » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:35 am

Invited
RangerrGodd

Return to Recruitment to ZoS