Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Odric Boros

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Odric Boros

Postby Odric » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:08 am

In-game name and level: Odric Boros Level 1 (Formerly Wölfrik Level 80 Guardian)

Timezone and times usually on: Eastern Standard. I'll normally be playing later in the evening

Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): A little bit of everything but WvW is certainly my priority

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): I ran with you guys in WvW quite often back on Wölfrik. We certainly did really well! No real experience in any other form of PvP though.

Professions played in PvP: Guardian (I will be returning as Guardian)

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Completed most dungeons, regularly killed the outdoor bosses.

Professions played in PvE: Guardian

Crafts and their levels: I really only focused on my gathering crafts and will continue to focus on those crafts more than the others with my new character (unless the guild would want me to level a specific craft)

Previous Guilds: None in GW2 that are worth remembering

Reason for leaving previous guild: Probably due to inactivity and general disorganization

Why you want to join: I'm looking to return to GW2 and couldn't think of a better place to return. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience here when I was playing a couple months ago.

How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): Can't quite remember my total hours played on Wölfrik but it was somewhere in between 200-300 hours.

Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes I do!

Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Absolutely!

A little about yourself: I had to leave unexpectedly due to a heavy mix of school and cycling. I never though I'd be able to return to the game so I requested a refund. I have managed to find the time to play again and am I ever glad for it. I'm a huge fan of MMOs, GW2 specifically, and look forward to ZoS's WvW runs most of all. However, I'm not strictly a WvW player and will always being looking to take part in every aspect of the game with the members of this guild.

I'm a competitive cyclist first and foremost though. My sport has me travelling more and more as I continue try and reach my own personal goals. This means that there may be weekends or weeks where I am away doing any number of things related to the sport itself, however, I can ensure that I will always be committed to the improvement of the guild and will help wherever and whenever I am able to!

Look forward to hearing back from you guys :D
Odric

Re: ZoS Application - Odric Boros

Postby geist Null » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:15 am

invited
Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius
geist Null

Return to Recruitment to ZoS