Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - I Want To Love You

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - I Want To Love You

Postby Ryan_Santa » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:48 am

In-game name and level: I Want To Love You (80, Warrior), Suddenly Decoys (80, Mesmer), Santa Çlaus (80, Guardian)
Timezone and times usually on: GMT+10 Australian Eastern Standard Time. from 8-10AM GMT+10 - 3-4AM GMT+10
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE orientated, Master Dungeon, high experience level.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): None
Professions played in PvP: Guardian (80)
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Master Dungeon, Almost complete slayer, multiple characters with experience
Professions played in PvE: Warrior, Mesmer, Guardian. Levelling Thief & Elementalist.
Crafts and their levels: 400, Cooking, Artificing, Jewel crafting, Weaponsmith, Huntsman
Previous Guilds: DHE, DARK
Reason for leaving previous guild: Timezone Difficulties + Not agreeable to their way of playstyle.
Why you want to join: Seeking an active, long base guild with decent members who can adapt and not /ragequit at every simple fail etc.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours):1,500 hours at this present time.
Do you have vent and a working mic?:Yes & yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes I agree
A little about yourself: 19, Australian, Male Gamer, Fun & Friendly with a wild side that seems to work well with open minded people. Love to help/teach all dungeons (Except after Midnight, then GRR :@ :P) I'm an active player so I am on pretty much every day most days (usually 1-2 off for social reasons) I have an outgoing personality & I think I'd make a great addition to your team! (Also can pretty much quote DBZ Abridged :P So +10 internets there :P) Feel free to get in contact with me In game for ANY questions you may have, just say you're from ZOS & got a question ^^ - ryanpanda.5623 is my ign ^^ thanks.
Ryan_Santa

Re: ZoS Application - I Want To Love You

Postby Alexzanedrea Jade » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:17 am

Invited. Welcome back.

on DH at time of application, xfering to NSP sometime this week.
Alexzanedrea Jade
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS