Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Myoho Muramasa

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Myoho Muramasa

Postby LagginTimes » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:28 pm

In-game name and level: Myoho Muramasa (80)
Timezone and times usually on: Eastern Time / Evenings and weekends.
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE, WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): R2 sPvP (I didn't really spend a lot of time in sPvP.)
Professions played in PvP: Guardian, Ranger
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): 100% World Completion on 2 characters. / Fractals (39 reward level on Guardian, only ran a 40+ once.) / Completed story mission for all dungeons. / CM Explorable (All paths) / TA Exporable (Up/Forward up) / HotW Explorable (P1) / CoF Explorable (P1/P2) / Crafted my first legendary in February. / Currently at 4037 achievement points.
Professions played in PvE: Guardian (80), Mesmer (80), Ranger (80), Warrior (80), Necromancer (50), Thief (45), Elementalist (36)
Crafts and their levels: 400 in every craft.
Previous Guilds: Lost Order of the Ancients [DUST]
Reason for leaving previous guild: [DUST] was my own guild of mostly real life friends. Lack of active players meant I was playing alone most of the time. This led me to seek a larger, more active guild.
Why you want to join: I am looking for a mature and friendly guild, and I know that ZoS have had a good playerbase since GW1.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 890 Hours over the past 6 months.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes.
A little about yourself: I'm a developer at a defense contracting firm. I've played (too much) GW1 and Aion in the past. I play (too much) GW2 in the present. I am laid back and enjoy long walks on the beach. :)
LagginTimes

Re: ZoS Application - Myoho Muramasa

Postby Lem » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Invited and locked :)
Lemi Winks
Lem
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS