Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS app Praxxxis

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS app Praxxxis

Postby Xandrin » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:31 am

Subject: ZoS Application – Ryan – account name –Xandrin.6734

In-game name and level: Praxxis, 80 warrior

Timezone and times usually on: Mountain time zone and usually afternoons and late evenings

Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): So far mostly pve but I may check out more stuff for wvw and possibly pvp

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): I am fairly new to this game most of my experience was in wow

Professions played in PvP: none yet but I most likely will do my thief for wvw and pvp

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): done a few exp mode dungeons AC, Fractals, TA

Professions played in PvE: warrior

Crafts and their levels: I have armorsmithing and weaponsmithing on my warrior first is at 175 other is 80 or so. I will level them more as I get the materials together

Previous Guilds: the one I represented was stay gold ponyboy and the culpepper minute men

Reason for leaving previous guild: I haven’t left any guilds since I started playing the game just want to find my place I guess.

Why you want to join: I met a guy named The Col Sanders and have been talking to him and he said you guys are a great guild that does a lot of cool things and I could see more aspects of the game. I am interested in seeing everything the game has to offer and finding out what I like to do in this game.

How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): I don’t know of a command to tell your personal play time but I only had the game for like 3-4 weeks and got an 80 a 42 and a 17 that I have interest in. as well as played a ranger and necro to about 20 and deleted them as it’s not my cup of tea.

Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes and I am familiar with vent, teamspeak and mumble

Have you read and do you agree with our rules? I have read them and I do agree with them, I am a pretty laid back guy for the most part kind of competitive and can easily comply with the rules.

A little about yourself: Well you have my age and my first name already on the top of the app. Some other things about would be I am married and have 4 dogs. I am a student and work with plants I like video games and soccer and lifting weights. I like heavy music hate country music as well as working on growing a pretty rippin beard. I work well with others or alone and am pretty polite for the most part. I am a little competitive and if I play a game I want to be good at it or what is the point of playing. I learn fast and can follow directions well if they are explained well. As I said before I played wow forever and was in some very high end guilds. The challenge was fun the people were usually not so fun to be around which is the main reason I don’t play that game anymore. Lastly as a side note I am good at spelling but bad at punctuation hope this wasn’t too bad to read.
Xandrin

Re: ZoS app Praxxxis

Postby Alexzanedrea Jade » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:17 am

Chatted with him. understands the rules, seems like a nice guy. invited.
Alexzanedrea Jade
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS