Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Yossarian

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Yossarian

Postby Yossarian » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:59 pm

In-game name and level: Yossarian Is - 80
Timezone and times usually on: Eastern US. Usually on from 8pm EST to 11. Sometimes on from 8am-2pm
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): WvW and PvE mostly
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 2, but I have very little in the way of PvP experience,
Professions played in PvP: Ele
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Lots. I have 100% map completion on my Ele, and have a level 80 Guardian. Finished the storyline and am up to fractals level 22.
Professions played in PvE: Almost all Ele. Some Guardian. A bit of Mesmer
Crafts and their levels: Artificer, Cook, Weaponsmith, and Armorsmith all at 400
Previous Guilds: Kissmy [Axe], Brotherhood of the Shadows [bots]
Reason for leaving previous guild: [Axe] ceased being active and [bots] doesn't do much WvW, and only has a few people that are any good at fractals.
Why you want to join: I have fun with you guys in WvW, I have played with several people a lot in game, and you seem to be very good at the game in general.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 684 hours (566 on my Ele)
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes and Yes
A little about yourself: I'm a 29 year old father of 1. He's 7 and is autistic, so he takes up a lot of time. I have some college under my belt but no degree, mostly because it's hard for me to concentrate on one subject since I like a lot of subjects and am always learning. I also have a weird sense of humor, but I've been in the guild a little while, so that should be obvious. And contrary to any claims I have made, I am not in fact the Queen of Sprinkles(though I do have some ambitions in that direction).
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: ZoS Application - Yossarian

Postby Jay » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:05 am

Finally an app ty Yoss. (invited) <--Geist was here....and maybe over there too --> :)
Jay
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS