Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Jean Malinois

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Jean Malinois

Postby Jean Malinois » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:23 pm

In-game name and level: Jean Malinois, level 80

Timezone and times usually on: (UTC -5) Eastern, little after 1700 for an hour or two on weekdays, anytime on weekends.

Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): PvE, WvW

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Just screwed around WvW solo. Haven't done much PvP/WvW, but looking to change that.

Professions played in PvP: Guardian, Thief

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Done just about everything except jumping puzzles and Arah.

Professions played in PvE: Guardian, Thief, Ranger

Crafts and their levels: All crafts, 400

Previous Guilds: None
Reason for leaving previous guild: None

Why you want to join: I partied with 4 ZoS members for some dungeon runs a long time ago and it was epic. I looked into the guild rules and saw that voice chat was a requirement and there was actually an application process. In the past this has usually let me know that the guild is organised and mature; it drew me in.

How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 500 hours. Been playing pretty regularly since launch. I travel a lot and sometimes am unable to play for periods of time.

Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes, I normally use TS. I'm not very familiar with Vent, but have used it in the past.

Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes

A little about yourself: I'm a mature player that usually min/maxes. I'm quiet but confident. I really enjoy playing the TP / Gem store, trying to predict market changes and make profits on them. The TP usually fills my time when I'm unable to play long enough for a series of dungeon runs or to mess around in WvW. I'm ok with failing dungeons/ WvW raids so long as it was at least a good attempt with organization and teamwork. I have a job and social life, but I still love playing whenever I get the chance.

I'm a dog person.
Jean Malinois

Re: ZoS Application - Jean Malinois

Postby Alexzanedrea Jade » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Jean Malinois wrote:Why you want to join: I partied with 4 ZoS members for some dungeon runs a long time ago and it was epic. I looked into the guild rules and saw that voice chat was a requirement and there was actually an application process. In the past this has usually let me know that the guild is organised and mature; it drew me in.

Out of curiosity, do you remember who they were?

Otherwise, app looks good. Get vent downloaded and contact officer in game.
Alexzanedrea Jade
ZoS Member

Postby Severen Severen » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:39 pm

I have a Malinios, if that is what you mean by dog person Woot!
Severen Severen

Postby Jean Malinois » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Alas, it was too long ago, I lost the names of the ZoS I grouped with, but I found the link they gave me to the forums. So here I am!

And yes, I have a Malinois! She is the love of my life... don't tell my girlfriend I said that.
<_<

>_>
Jean Malinois

Postby Alexzanedrea Jade » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:12 am

Invited. locking thread.
Alexzanedrea Jade
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS