Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Poké-Zealots

Post anything here that doesn't deal with Guild Wars.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Poké-Zealots

Postby Evanne » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:08 am

Hello, lovely zealots!

There are several of us in ZoS who partake in the joys of Pokemon, particularly the newest Sun and Moon installments. In order to try and contain the Poké-Chat so we don't drive all of the not Poké-Zealots crazy, there is a new special channel for Pokémon near the bottom of our TS. Additionally, some of us are looking to exchange friend codes and all that jazz so we can do fun things like trade and battle and whatever else. There is a running list of friend codes in the channel description, so once yours is shared we can all be buddies! If you want in on the fun, you can give Yona (one of our lovely officers) your friend code info and he can add it to the channel description.

Everyone also feel free to start using this thread for any Pokémon-related thing you may want to tell/ask your ZoS friends! Yay!
evanneis.2831
In-game: Vivian Wiggins [Ele] / Lyneseah [Mesmer] / Phialla [Warrior] / Elle Rigdon [Ranger] / ...and a bunch more!
Evanne
ZoS Officer

Re: Poké-Zealots

Postby Brando » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:00 am

Should I buy Sun/Moon? And which should I buy? I like fire Pokemon,
The Fabulous Brando - Druid
The Flying Brando - Chronomancer
The Flaming Brando - Tempest
The Fabled Brando - Reaper
Branddo - Elementalist
Snaff Infection - Guardian
Blindfolded Brando - Revenant
Ermahgerd Im A Nern - Warrior
Brando
ZoS Member

Postby Evanne » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:00 am

I've played all the games and remakes since Yellow, and I feel confident in my opinion that Sun/Moon are the best games they've produced. Not without faults, but absolutely worth playing. I played Sun mostly because I preferred that version exclusive legendary. I say just go with your gut on which to get :D
evanneis.2831
In-game: Vivian Wiggins [Ele] / Lyneseah [Mesmer] / Phialla [Warrior] / Elle Rigdon [Ranger] / ...and a bunch more!
Evanne
ZoS Officer

Postby Vakia » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:12 pm

I HAS MOON, I COLLECT GOLDEN PKM, ANY1 ELSE¿¿!¡¡
Vakia
ZoS Member

Return to Off topic