Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Jyoti.7132

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Jyoti.7132

Postby Lurkaderp » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:16 pm

Account name (with #'s): Jyoti.7132
In-game name and level: Siadh / Nstemi / Niddm /Anmdare / Ancyl Nonrupta; all 274. (also all named after medical conditions, because I’m a nerd)
Timezone and usual play-times: Eastern (UTC-5), between 6-11 PM weekdays
Your age: 28

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1724
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Primarily PvE; occasional WvW; almost never PvP
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): n/a
Professions played in PvP: n/a
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.):
Raids: I’ve successfully completed Vale Guardian, Mursaat Overseer, and Samarog with random LFGs, and Matthias and Gorseval with ZoS. (I’ve also wiped 10+ times on Soulless Horror, but that was a training run and we got to the final phase a bunch of times).
World Bosses: I once two-manned Golem Mark II with Sadaell.
World Meta Events: Have run all of them successfully at least once
Dungeons: Familiar with all story mode paths/most explorable paths
Professions played in PvE: In order of most played: Druid, Reaper, Spellbreaker, Weaver, Guardian. Currently learning Scourge. Open to learning more/picking up extra slots for new profession character
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): WvW Rank 52. I can follow a zerg well enough to complete Gift of Battle twice, because legendaries are sparkly.
Professions played in WvW: Druid, Reaper

What is your home server?: Stormbluff Isle
Previous guild(s): Cheesemonger Follies
Reason for leaving previous guild: I haven’t, but it’s just a bunch of my IRL friends and most of them don’t play anymore. I’ve kept it because the name’s great and I do still have a couple friends there.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I’ve had a chance to run several raids with ZoS (Sadaell’s tossed me a few invites) and really enjoyed all of them. Everyone’s been helpful and made it genuinely fun to learn new bosses.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I fund my MMO habit by working as a physical therapist. I’m one of those insane people who thinks running exceedingly long distances like marathons is fun. I have an abundance of useless but amusing facts, and I have a tendency to break out into Broadway and 80s songs at random.
Lurkaderp

Re: [ZoS] Application - Jyoti.7132

Postby Yossarian » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Please contact an Officer in game!
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - Jyoti.7132

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:17 am

Invited!
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS