Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Jharyth/SombreRaven.6428>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Jharyth/SombreRaven.6428>

Postby Jharyth » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:08 pm

Account name (with #'s): SombreRaven.6428

In-game name and level: Jharyth lvl 80 mastery 209

Timezone and usual play-times: Central; 8pm-11pm weekdays, varies on weekends

Your age: 36

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 2327 hours (since Dec 2013)

Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): none

Professions played in PvP: none

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): map completion on main character, personal story, season 1-season 4
living story, HoT story & meta events, most old world meta events, most dungeon explorable paths (still working on Arah paths), PoF story and some bounties,
Griffon trek. Haven't ventured into Fractals or raiding yet, but interested in learning.

Professions played in PvE: I have one of each profession, I main a condi-scourge necromancer.

WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): none

Professions played in WvW: none

What is your home server?: Crystal Desert

Previous guild(s): Hope Remains

Reason for leaving previous guild: Still a member of Hope, however, looking for a guild where I can be more active. I've been with Hope since about a year before HoT launched,
and never really have been able to find a way to get involved, or made any friends.

Why you want to join [ZoS]?: We met a member on a PuG for Arah P2 (Beelady), and she was awesome... invited us the next night to join ZoS for raid training, which we did and had a lot of fun.
We really want to join a guild where we can make friends and more fully enjoy the game. Too many nights we are stuck with trying to figure out what we want to do, besides just getting our dailies.

Have you fully read the application post?: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I have a working microphone, and I will download TeamSpeak, my husband Brekor is also applying and he has already downloaded TS (our computers are in the same room)

Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes

A little about yourself:
I'm a stay-at-home mom with 4 kids... my husband and I play together in the evenings usually after they've gone to bed for the night, we are usually online off and on throughout the day on weekends.
Brek is a veteran MMO player (Everquest, WoW, etc), and I got into gaming after meeting him as something we could do together as a hobby. Most of my characters are in some way
named after my kids' nicknames. My 8 year old daughter has an account which I sometimes play with her as a way to have mother/daughter time and help her learn the game.
I'm a little on the shy side, so I might have a harder time warming up to talking on TS.
Jharyth

Re: Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Jharyth/SombreRaven.6428>

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:13 pm

Hi Jharyth! glad to see your application!
please contact an Officer in game!
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Re: Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Jharyth/SombreRaven.6428>

Postby Luna Moth » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:41 am

Invited!
Luna Moth
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS