Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Pax Anima

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Pax Anima

Postby Pax Anima » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:45 am

Account name: Pax.3548
In-game name and level: Pax Anima, lvl 80
Timezone and usual play-times: Chile Summer Time (UTC-3), usual play time right now is 2:30 pm to 8:00 pm and 9:00 pm to 02:00 am but it really depends on my free time and obligations.
Your age: 25.

How long have you been playing the game (hours): 2.959 hours.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE, PvP and occasionally WvW.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Dragon rank (lvl 81).
Professions played in PvP: Warrior.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): 18.227 Current AP, completed all dungeons, completed all fractals up to scale 100, have some minimal experience in raids and done most world meta events if not all of them.
Professions played in PvE: All classes, but mostly warrior.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): General rank (lvl 98).
Professions played in WvW: Warrior.

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): Silenced Assasins (SA) and Generations of Legends (Evil)
Reason for leaving previous guild: I haven't left SA, but since the leader had connection issues, the guild has become very inactive. As for Evil, they suddenly disappeared and I never knew what happened to them.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Since SA, I've been looking for a guild that I could represent and be a part of. SA was the first and until now the only guild I truly felt part of, and since then I've been looking for a similar guild (it doesn't need to be a very active guild, I just want a place to talk, help and ask for help when needed). I knew of ZoS after reading much into guildwars's history and ever since I've been interested in joining.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I have TS3 but currently lack the microphone, though I think I can use TS3 in my phone to adress that.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes.
A little about yourself: I was an offline game player in the past, played some mmorpg but never stayed for long, that changed with gw2, though I was confused at the beggining, I studied its plot and fell in love with its universe so much that I even bought all gw1 campaings and expansion just to see its stories first hand. Though I always want to be a part of a guild I usually roam around the world alone, but I do enjoy participating in social or guild events or helping people with group content.
Pax Anima

Re: [ZoS] Application - Pax Anima

Postby Yossarian » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:28 am

The TS phone app isn't free. But when you get either the app on your phone or a mic, then contact an Officer in game.
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - Pax Anima

Postby Pugmannis » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:39 am

Invited!
Pugmannis
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS