Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Zdbzb

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Zdbzb

Postby Zdbzb » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:15 pm

Hi all,

For a bit of background, I was previously a member of ZoS back in 2014 (here is a link to my original application). After a few years of inactivity, I have recently picked up GW2 again and have been playing quite actively. While my "main" remains the same and I have kept the same account name, I have levelled a Guardian to 80 since coming back (name: Haswelien), which I have been playing mostly since returning.

Looking forward to (hopefully) re-joining ZoS as I remember it was an awesome community!

-Zdbzb

Account name (with #'s): hasweL.4325
In-game name and level: Zdbzb (level 80 elementalist); Haswelien (level 80 Guardian); Lewsah (level 62 thief)
Timezone and usual play-times: PDT, usually weekend afternoons and weekday evenings after work
Your age: 31

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 265 hours on elementalist, 63 hours on thief, 55 hours on guardian
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Mainly PvE so far but interested in participating PvP as well.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 15
Professions played in PvP: Mostly elementalist 73 games) and theif (6 games) -- have not tried PvP on the guardian yet.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): I have played through the story on both level 80 characters and made it up to fractal level 10 on my elementalist before I stopped playing. I also completed most dungeon paths on my ele before stopping. Interested in trying out the raids and picking fractals back up as I remember them being really fun!
Professions played in PvE: Elementalist (level 80) and Guardian (level 80). I've also played my thief up to level 62. Across my characters I have 500 tailoring, 400 chef, 400 jeweler, and some misc. low level crafting professions.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): I have played very little WvW but am interested in doing more of this. Just started the achievement for the WvW mount the other day!
Professions played in WvW:

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): ZoS
Reason for leaving previous guild: Inactivity - stopped playing GW2 for a few years (see above)
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Because I remember it being a really good experience when I was in the guild before, and I really enjoyed the community and guild events.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I've been an on and off MMO gamer for years (since the original vanilla WoW release) and played GW2 back around the time when the game was launched. I also play several other games with my real life friends (lots of FPS and MOBA, usually), which is the main reason I stopped playing GW2. Recently, I've picked GW2 back up and realized how much I miss the game and how great it is. After leveling my new guardian up to 80 and still loving it, I realized that I am not going to stop playing any time soon and so I thought I would try to re-join ZoS because I miss the community aspect. Thank you for your consideration!
Zdbzb
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS