Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

New Recruitment Process

For News items.

Moderators: Frosty, Belorn

New Recruitment Process

Postby Frosty » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Over the past month or so we've seen a huge influx of applicants to the guild. We're always happy to have new members join our ranks, but we feel the rate at which we've been bringing people on, and the way we've been doing it, doesn't give enough focus on making new members feel like a part of the guild the moment they join. Going forward, we're going to make a few changes to how we handle recruits.

Going forward, we will be starting a Zealot mentoring program that will pair new recruits with an officer to help them learn their way around ZoS. For details, please check out the recruitment section "Read here before applying" post.
Frosty
ZoS Member

Re: New Recruitment Process

Postby Dr Ninja Turtle » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:32 am

I like this new idea very much and think it will help new members get to know the guild members easier. I was informed that new recruitment posts are being moved to to a different part of the forum. I enjoyed reading the info on the new members and it made it easier to get to know them
Is there a way the post can be left and just duplicated to the new area?
Dr Ninja Turtle, Ranger. Dr Rick Ross, Warrior. Dr Milk Steak, Guardian. Dr Abra Kadabra, Mesmer. Dr Pizza The Hut, Warrior. Dr Avator Korra, Elementalist. Dr Ninja Toilet, Thief. Dr Sixty Watt Bulb, Engineer. Dr Turtle is Turtle, Necromancer. Dr Unicorn Princess, Warrior.
Dr Ninja Turtle
ZoS Member

Re: New Recruitment Process

Postby Eno Trohs » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:21 pm

^Yes, we can leave a shadow (for lack of better term) so you can still read the information. :)
Eno Trohs - Level 80 Ranger
"Do not mistake kindness for weakness"
Eno Trohs
ZoS Member

Return to Announcements and News